Model ML3416 (100ft cable)
– 100ft cable length
– Patented latch mechanism holds cable at any desired length. A slight tug on the cable releases latch.
– Automatic retraction featuring our SPIR’ATOR prestressed spiral spring.
– Retraction speed is governed by a brake system designed to limit the speed from 2 ft/sec to 7ft sec.
– Zinc-coated steel with baked-on MIL-SPEC finish and sealed with a gasket to protect the internal components.
– All bearing surfaces are permanent self lubricating.
– Meets Military Specification A-A-50696
– Life cycle tested to 5,000 cycles
– Maximum electrical resistance between end clamp and housing is 10 Ohms.
– Operating Temperature Range: -65ºF to 125ºF (-54ºC to 52ºC)
– Storage Temperature Range: -80ºF to 160ºF (-62ºC to 71ºC)
The ML-3416 static grounding reel is a 100ft heavy-duty static discharge reel designed for use in extreme conditions. It is a popular model for use in oil fields, ground servicing of aircraft and on military vehicles.
Housing for this static grounding reel is available in red only. Stainless steel cables are available with yellow Hytrel or clear nylon coating. Galvanized steel cable is available with orange vinyl coating. Copper grounding clip, aluminum “gator” clamp and stainless steel grounding plug connectors are available.
Contact Us Directly